Job Description SummaryWe are currently searching for the right candidate to join our team as a Warranty Tech (Customer Service Rep) for our Tampa division.
- Meet with homeowners to determine what actions are necessary to provide professional service based on our warranty guidelines.
- Ensure that subcontractors are managed and continually evaluated on quality, safety, scheduling and cost control measures.
- Manage contractor invoices as required by accounts payable.
- Provide a superior level of customer service during each interaction with our homeowners.
- Ensure that the all warranty work is completed in a professional manner and is satisfactory to the homeowner.
- Foster a team environment to ensure that effective communication, coordination of activities, and effective problem solving can occur.
- Ensure that the customers and their homes are respected by the contractors and that they work quickly and efficiently.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business or other related field OR have a minimum of 3 years of current or recent experience as a Customer Service Representative with a production homebuilder.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to insure customer satisfaction.
- Computer skills and ability to adapt to company systems.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003110