VP Sales and Marketing
Job Description SummaryPrimary objectives of this position are: To achieve Division sales goals; To recruit, train and develop a team of Sales Manager, Sales Associates, and Marketing and Internet Sales Associates; To collaboratively function as a member of the Division Leadership Team ; To support Sales Associates in achieving sales objectives in a manner that is consistent with good business practices and that adheres to company policies, procedures and core values; To create and execute a Divisional Marketing Plan in synergy with our Corporate brand and marketing best practices
- Primary responsibilities:
- Develop, monitor and maintain sales plans for each assigned community, with Division President.
- Train and coach sales associates in selling skills on a continuing basis.
- Recruit, motivate and evaluate Sales Staff.
- Gather and analyze competitive data and generate market analysis.
- Drive and manage the internet sales program.
- Maintain MLS listings for the division.
- Assist in land acquisition process. Identify buyer profiles, contribute to product development, determine specification levels, analyze competitive market position of new land purchases.
- Responsible for sales office permitting, tenant improvements, and installation.
- Oversee model home complex design, merchandising, and installation.
- Prepare and manage annual budget for sales/marketing department.
- Manage and develop escrow staff, interface with Title Companies and Taylor Morrison in house lender services.
- Manage and develop architecture staff and manage relationships with outside architects
- Daily involvement in pricing and incentive programs for the division.
- In depth, broad knowledge of Phoenix markets including buyer demographics, geography, submarkets, employment centers, and consumer preferences.
- Establish, implement and regularly evaluate effectiveness of sales associate compensation program.
- Maintain and manage customer backlog.
- Interface with customers and manage escalated customer issues.
- Develop and implement community marketing, advertising programs and merchandising programs
- Establish effective working relationships with external sales representatives and marketing vendors
- Resolve issues pertaining to contracts or other administrative functions
- Act as the Designated Broker for all selling efforts
- Bachelor’s degree in Business or related field
- A minimum of 10 years direct sales management experience in the homebuilding industry, preferably managing a sales team with sales in excess of 600 annually
- Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
- Demonstrated success in sales AND marketing
- Computer literate
- Possesses leadership qualities
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003121