Job Description SummaryWe are searching for the right candidate to join our team as VP of Finance for our Orlando division.
- Ensure that accounting, control, audit and administrative duties are performed effectively and efficiently
- Ensure that financial information is accurately developed, analyzed and reported to management
- Ensure that divisional strategic and financial goals are competently developed/projected and achieved
- Ensure forecasts, project budgets and division budgets are prepared timely and accurately
- Manage, motivate and develop financial and administrative staff
- Ensure that corporate financial policies and procedures are adhered to
- Ensure that all corporate and operational reports are submitted accurately and timely
- Assists in the management of information system issues and concerns
- Support all other functional areas by providing financial assistance when needed
- Responsible for accuracy of financial reports for assigned entities and subsidiaries
- Responsible for assisting in forecasting
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- 8+ years experience in Finance/Accounting working with a production homebuilder required
- Experience with finance and accounting systems and software
- Knowledge of cost accounting (specifically construction industry)
- Prior experience successfully managing and training accounting/finance personnel required
- Excel skills required
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003073