Sr. National Training Partner
Job Description SummaryThe National Training Partner provides and facilitates training to new and existing Construction staff on department processes, procedures, systems and construction philosophy.
We trust that as a National Training Partner you will: (responsibilities)
- Responsible for construction training programs and training outcomes. Works with management to gain knowledge of training scenarios, and facilitates a variety of on and off site training courses to support the further development of the training curriculum.
- Facilitates learning via classroom instruction and webinars; incorporates a variety of presentation methods and applications to accommodate adult learning styles.
- Partner closely with business to develop and deliver training program, participation guides, job aids, training curriculum and other required coursework
- Act as a resource for division departments on coaching, training, product knowledge and industry topics.
- Assists Division Managers with field training for new and existing staff in regards to Systems, Processes, and Methodology. Determines instructional methods for each training session, and tests to measure learning progress.
- Implement and help manage ongoing corporate training programs for existing and new associates at all levels of the organization
- Assist in mentoring and implementing CSC program. Follow up with CSC’s and assist with material, manuals, and evaluation and support of the program.
- Practice continuous improvement by improving processes and procedures, eliminating non-value added activities, and developing a self-development plan.
- Enters training records for tracking employee training completion
- Ability to travel at least 60% of the time.
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- High Expectations/Results Oriented
- Problem Solving
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent desired.
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in Construction
- Rock star consulting, coaching and facilitation skills
- Ability to travel.
- Ability to use with ease the Microsoft suite of solutions
- Requires working knowledge of Build Pro, NewStar, DocuSign, and other related digital or system related topics or tools in the construction environment.
- 3 to 5 years of training experience in professional classroom facilitation preferred
- Exceptional facilitation, presentation and listening skills
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, attentive to details
- Highly proficient in time management, organization, planning and prioritization
- Proven initiative, positive attitude, team oriented, self-motivated and highly enthusiastic
- Ability to manage changing priorities, meet deadlines and adapt to a changing business environment
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to establish rapport
- Demonstrated knowledge of adult learning theory and tactics
- Committed to excellence, has strong work ethics and takes pride in their work
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite - Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Publisher, Outlook
- Familiar with web-based media, eLearning creation tools-Articulate Storyline and/or Presenter
- Working knowledge of construction practices in homebuilding
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
*Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0004254-1