Salesforce Systems Manager
Job Description SummaryTaylor Morrison is looking for an experienced Salesforce Manager to work closely and collaboratively with the Sales and Marketing team to effectively deliver solutions that address customer requirements for all SFDC needs that align with the business strategy. As the Salesforce Manager, you will use technical expertise, business savviness, vision, and Salesforce experience to build key business systems and processes. The Salesforce Manager will coach and manage a team of Business Analysts, Salesforce.com Administrators and third party developers who work closely together to meet the business needs of the company. Additionally, the Salesforce Manager needs to thrive on being collaborative, provide direction, mentorship and coaching, and enjoy working in an Agile scrum environment.
We trust that as an IT Business Systems Manager you will: (responsibilities)
* Manage project requests from all teams throughout the company. Determine priority and schedule of requests per importance and overall company directives at any given time
* Manage implementations from proposal to delivery
* Closely follows the strategic direction set by senior management when establishing near term goals
* Develop a thorough understanding of the project requirements then apply industry best practices and detailed knowledge of the software to design an optimal solution that meets or exceeds functional requirements
* Develop training and knowledge transfer to Power Users throughout the company to insure an increase in skill set and experts throughout the company
* Provide coaching and constructive feedback to improve performance and enable your team to achieve all established goals and meet important deadlines
* Conduct meetings with your direct reports to address individual issues, team workload and projects and give direction regarding company and department policies and procedures
* You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
* Decision Making
* Problem Solving
* Team Player
* 5+ years of Salesforce related implementation experience
* Experience managing two full life-cycle implementations with strong expertise in 2 or more of the modules
* 3+ years of software development experience
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
* Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
* Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
* Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
* Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
* Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
* Comply with company policies and procedure
* Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
* The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003405