Robot Process Automation Developer
Job Description SummaryTaylor Morrison is seeking a Robot Process Automation (RPA) Developer with UiPath and .Net or Java experience to support and develop RPA projects. The candidate will help design, develop and maintain automation applications such as bots. They will participate in requirements gathering sessions and will work with team members to identify requirements and automation opportunities. The candidate will apply knowledge of technologies, applications, methodologies, processes and tools to support the project in a team environment.
- Candidate must be located within commuting distance of Scottsdale, AZ or be willing to relocate to the area.
- Provide daily functional and technical support for robotics project delivery;
- Understand the business requirement, documentation, solution design and automation application development QA - Delivery and maintenance;
- Need to work independently in liaison with IT teams
- Strong Communication with internal contacts;
- Comply with all legal, regulatory and internal compliance requirements.
- Maintain appropriate knowledge to ensure to be fully qualified to undertake the role.
- Complete all mandatory training as required to attain and maintain competence.
Required Role Requirements
- 3+ years of Information Technology experience
- 2+ years of experience in Robotic Process Automation, hands-on experience with automation development, UIPath experience a plus
- Knowledge and experience with full Software Development Life Cycle
- This position may require travel to various locations
- Support RPA bots in production
Preferred RPA Developer Qualifications
- Experience in Java, vbs or .Net development is ideal
- Solid understanding of business process and document AS IS Process
- Able to identify automation opportunity from AS IS Process
- Define, develop and deploy RPA solution for automation opportunities
- Experience with test-driven development and automated testing frameworks.
- Capable of delivering on multiple competing priorities with little supervision.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, able to resolve business issues
- Experience with Scrum / Agile development methodologies
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0005166-1