Regional Finance Director
Job Description SummaryRegional Finance Director
As a Regional Finance Director working for Taylor Morrison you will ensure Division Finance teams accurately develop, analyze and report financial information timely to Division, Region and Corporate management.
We trust that as a Regional Finance Director you will: (responsibilities)
- Lead Division Finance teams through the budget and forecast process serving as liaison between Corporate and Field
- Review Division and consolidated Region financials, budgets and forecasts, including overhead costs
- Monitor key performance indicators and communicate actual and forecasted trends
- Monitor operational metrics to communicate risks and challenges including, but not limited to, sales pipeline, production cycle, backlog, sell-to-close, spec inventory, model inventory, over/under performing communities, community opening schedule and project closeout reports
- Provide leadership support with division teams to drive improvement efforts as needed
- Prepare ad hoc analysis as requested by Area President and Corporate
- Ensure that Corporate financial policies and procedures are adhered to in Divisions and Region, including SOX compliance
- Assist Division Finance teams with investment committee applications and pro forma analysis
- Provide feedback to the Vice President Field Finance and Area President to help manage the Division and Region operations
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Priority Setting
- Strategic Thinking
- 7+ years’ experience in Finance/Accounting
- Accounting experience, preferably in the homebuilding, land development and/or construction industry
- Knowledge of cost accounting (specifically construction industry)
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA) preferred
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance
- Experience with finance and accounting systems and software
- Computer literacy, including excellent Excel skills
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003544