Job Description SummaryAs the Corporate Receptionist, your main responsibility will be for answering the phones in a timely and professional manner. In addition, you may be asked to take on additional projects and responsibilities.
- Answer all incoming calls and direct calls as appropriate
- Welcomes all visitors by greeting them, in person or on the phone
- Maintain break room and copy room, keep stocked and organized
- Maintain inventory of break rooms and office supplies
- Provide limited administrative support to members of the executive team and other departments as needed
- Responsible for maintaining all office equipment including kitchen appliances - service calls, keeping stocked (paper/staples), and ordering toner and supplies.
- Prepare, retrieve, sort and distribute mail/courier/delivery packages
- Responsible for the ordering and recycling of all office toner cartridges
- Help maintain corporate conference rooms to include scheduling of various meetings
- Assist with special projects as assigned
- At least 2+ years work-related experience OR AA degree required
- Excellent telephone customer service skills required.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Outlook and Word.
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve day-to-day office activities.
- Experience in corporate environment and dealing with various levels of management and external contacts is required.
- Experience in homebuilding industry/customer-related contact preferred.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003416