Purchasing Systems Coordinator
Job Description SummaryResponsible for providing Newstar transactional assistance for Taylor Morrison.
- Provides accurate and timely support to the Divisions for Newstar.
- Creates/Edits Purchase Orders in Newstar for New Starts, Extra Purchase Orders, and Option Changes.
- Provides assistance to the Leads in both short term and long term projects.
- Sends Pricing Schedules to Trades
- Assists with Monthly Job Scrubs/PO and Budget Clean-up.
- Other duties as assigned.
- High school graduate or equivalent required. Some Accounting coursework at college level preferred.
- Two years of Accounting experience at minimum; two years of contract experience preferred; familiarity with Newstar.
- Prefer solid understanding of construction and divisional office procedures.
- Computer skills (especially spreadsheet and word processing software; may need database experience).
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0004678