Post Closer - Purchase Clearing Specialist
Job Description Summary
The Audit Liaison I is responsible for monitoring their closed loan pipeline and clearing any deficiency conditions required by the investor for purchase of the loan as well as post purchase conditions issued by the investor.
The goals of this position are to expeditiously obtain and deliver missing and/or corrected documentation to our investors to clear outstanding purchase / post purchase deficiency conditions, and to prioritize workload based on rate lock expiration and delivery deadlines to avoid any unnecessary lock extensions and/or late delivery penalties.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Reviewing deficiency conditions and determining what documentation will be required to clear the condition.
- Locating the missing documentation, and/or determining the appropriate party (borrower, Client Coordinator, Closer, Underwriter, Title Agent Employee, Builder Employee, Insurance Agent, etc) and contacting them to obtain the missing or corrected documentation.
- Communicating with investors to clarify information required and/or obtain waiver of erroneous conditions.
- Prioritize workload based on rate lock expiration and delivery deadlines and communicate any problems requiring management intervention in order to avoid monetary penalties.
The Audit Liaison I must be able to handle high volume during peak times of the month and be available for overtime when necessary to meet shipping deadlines. This position requires daily interaction with our investors’ employees, buyers, closing agent employees, builder employees, Underwriters, Client Coordinators, Compliance Department and reports to the Post Closing Supervisor.
- Knowledge of loan origination, processing, underwriting and closing guidelines for Conventional loans
- Minimum 3 years mortgage or banking experience
- Strong written and verbal communication, follow up skills and a strong sense of accountability
- Stellar organization skills
- Excellent work ethic, high productivity and acute attention to detail
- Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing work assignments
- Must possess a short learning curve related to integration of new skills and tasks
- Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0002798