Post Closer - Final Document Administrator
Job Description SummaryPosition: Final Documents Specialist I
The main responsibility of the Final Documents Specialist I is the daily processing of incoming original recorded Security Instruments and Final Title Policies for delivery to our investors and monitoring outstanding final document reports from our investors and following up with our title agents for over due documents.
The main goal of this position is to expeditiously process incoming final documents, keep the loan operating system updated with final document receipt and shipment dates, monitor both our final document reports generated from our LOS and Investor outstanding final document reports, and follow up with our title agents for overdue final documents to ensure timely delivery of all required final documents to our investors.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
* Receiving and logging in all final documents received each day
* Preparing final document delivery coversheet for shipment to investors
* Scanning final document packages to our LOS
* Updating our loan operating system to show receipt and shipment of final documents
* Following up with title agents for overdue final documents
The Final Documents Specialist I must be able to handle high volume during peak times of the month and be available for overtime when necessary to meet document deadlines. This position requires daily verbal and written interaction with our title agents in order to maintain a good working relationship and reports directly to the AVP, Post Closing Fulfillment.
* Strong written and verbal communication, follow up skills and a strong sense of accountability
* Stellar organization skills
* Excellent work ethic, high productivity and acute attention to detail
* Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing work assignments
* Must possess a short learning curve related to integration of new skills and tasks
* Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0002888