Post Closer - Auditor/Shipper
Job Description SummaryAs a Title Post Closing Auditor working for Taylor Morrison you will be responsible for all post-closing functions, including auditing the file to ensure all requirements have been met/satisfied, appropriate documentation has been obtained and is documented in the file, and for the preparation of final policies in accordance with final markup and pro forma, and delivery of same to the appropriate parties to the transaction.
We trust that as a Title Post Closing Auditor you will: (responsibilities)
- Knowledge and ability to perform escrow assistant and basic escrow officer duties
- Review, verify, organize and audit closed title files to ensure accuracy, completeness and compliance with company and regulatory guidelines
- Communicate with appropriate parties to resolve questions and concerns regarding title file
- Review and verify documents relative to all curative matters, including satisfactions and releases
- Review survey and ensure survey matters are included on title commitment/policy
- Review and verify recorded documents, including notary acknowledgements, legal descriptions, and lien information
- Prepare Loan and Owners' title insurance policies and distribute to appropriate parties
- Work with accounting to balance files and ensure premium collections/remittances are correct
- Prepare, distribute and collect file invoices as well as T-00 splits to appropriate parties
- Collaborate/confirm with management to resolve open curative matters such as clouds on title, legal description discrepancies, easements, lot splits, vesting, tax liens, abstracts of judgments, bankruptcies, boundary disputes, encroachments, Lis Pendens, mortgage liens, UCC filings, etc.
- Audit closed files for completeness and compliance
- Assist management in preparing Texas Department of Insurance required reporting, including GARC submittal, State audits and quarterly/annual reports
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Priority Setting
- Team Player
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003709