Post Closer - Auditor/Shipper
Job Description SummaryThe Post Closer is responsible for the auditing and shipment of closed loan files to the investor for purchase of Taylor Morrison Home Funding and Mattamy Home Funding closed loans. The position requires a thorough knowledge of standard closing documentation for Conventional, FHA, VA and USDA loans, as well as specific documentation requirements for the investors that Taylor Morrison Home Funding sell loans to.
The goals of this position are to deliver complete, accurate closing packages to our investors expeditiously for purchase and to keep status update information updated in accordance with Best Practices to ensure accurate reporting.
Specific duties include but are not limited to:
- Audit of incoming closed loan packages for shipment to the investor utilizing our Post Closing Audit Checklist and the investor’s Closed Loan File Submission Sheet.
- Review underwriting final approval sheet to ensure all "at closing" conditions were met and included with the closed loan package for submission to the investor.
- Identify any incorrect, incomplete or missing documentation and take appropriate steps to rectify.
- Effectively communicate with title, builder, buyers and co-workers in a positive and professional manner to obtain missing and/or corrective documentation in a timely manner.
- Be knowledgeable of investor delivery deadlines and be able to prioritize work load based on closing date and lock expiration/delivery deadline date.
- Confirm all closed loan packages are legibly scanned and successfully uploaded to both the investor’s system and to our Doc Velocity system.
- Update Point System to show date shipped.
- Request FHA/VA/Conventional MIP/VAFF/MI payments to be made.
Post Closers must be able to handle high volume during peak times of the month and be available for overtime when necessary to meet shipping deadlines. This position requires daily interaction with buyers, closing agent employees, builder employees, Client Coordinators, Compliance Department and reports to the Post Closing Supervisor.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003210