Payroll and Shared Services Analyst
Job Description SummaryAs a Payroll and Shared Services Analyst working for Taylor Morrison you will be responsible for the preparation and delivery of an accurate bi-weekly payroll for all team members utilizing a 3rd party vendor system. In addition, work as a member of the Corporate Finance team, maintaining effective communication channels with People Services team members and providing excellent customer service to all levels of leadership and team members throughout the organization.
We trust that as a Payroll and Shared Services Analyst you will: (responsibilities)
- Prepare and process bi-weekly payroll for multiple companies in multiple states, to include processing new hire, status change, and termination paperwork, processing garnishments, auditing payroll for accuracy.
- Acts as a back-up for Payroll Manager when needed.
- Maintain accurate ADP employee files and payroll records and prepare various payroll reports for the business.
- Ensure regulatory compliance and all other related payroll policies and procedures.
- Research and resolve employee inquiries relating to payroll issues.
- Assists the Total Rewards department in the administration, design and development of the company’s benefits and compensation plans to support Taylor Morrison’s strategic priorities.
- Work well in team environment, forming a partnership with customers, and delivering world-class customer service.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
* Problem Solving
* Bachelors degree or equivalent work experience required CPP preferred
* Minimum 4+ years ADP (Workforce Now) and related custom reporting experience
* Working knowledge of compensation and benefits principles and practices
* Experience with Workday or similar HCM is a plus
* Strong computer skills with extensive working knowledge of MS Excel and other MS Office software
* Experience handling multi-state payroll. California experience a plus
* Experience with equity, stock options and RSU’s a plus
* Ability to assist others during peak times
* Attention to detail and focus on accuracy
* Ability to maintain confidentiality of sensitive information
* Must be able to plan and organize workload appropriately to meet deadlines
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
* This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
* Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
* Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
* Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
* Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
* Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
* Comply with company policies and procedure
* Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
* The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003390