OneStream Business Analyst
Job Description SummaryAs an IT OneStream Business Analyst working for Taylor Morrison you will be the liaison between the Corporate & Field business users and IT with a background or strong understanding of the accounting/operations side of the home building industry. This position reports to the IT Onestream Application Manager. The majority of the IT Business Analyst’s activities are related to accounting business systems support, reporting and process improvement projects. This position works closely with the business end users to provide support and gather requirements for reporting needs as well to meet their business objectives for improvements and efficiency gains. The Onestream Business Analyst should have some knowledge and experience of accounting systems and processes and have the ability to document the objectives of the business into requirements for design, development and execution.
Responsibilities for an IT OneStream Business Analyst include:
- Support and Train accounting back office and field end users on all production related systems
- Troubleshoot system and process issues to resolution
- Perform change management activities as necessary with system changes
- Test, validate and sign-off system upgrades prior to production release
- Document detailed business requirements and work closely with the business to address data and reporting needs
- Build and maintain various reports utilizing T-SQL, SSRS, Power BI, and Power Shell scripting.
- Maintain production applications for User access and master data maintenance
- Perform quarterly SOX Compliance audit reviews of in-SOX systems
- Create and maintain training documentation for reports created
- Actively participate in numerous cross-functional teams and projects to standardize processes and implement best practices.
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Team Player
About you: (requirements)
- Bachelors degree with 3+ years’ experience
- Previous experience or extensive knowledge in home building industry performing purchasing system setup and tasks
- Understanding of relational database concepts
- Must have advanced Microsoft Excel skills, including in-cell formulas, pivot tables, macros/VBA programming, and other data manipulation and formatting functions
- Experience with OneStream or Hyperion is a must
- Knowledge and use of all Microsoft Office products (Visio and MS Project a plus)
- Analytical with the ability to troubleshoot issues to find solutions
- Strong knowledge and use of Excel, SQL, Pivot Tables
- Experience with BI reporting tools such as SSRS, Power BI or other reporting tools
- Documenting requirements
- Tracking project schedule and status
- Strong communication skills with all levels from end user to management
- Knowledge of home building production processes and procedures (e.g. purchasing, scheduling)
- Analytical thinking and problem solving
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0005161