Mortgage Loan Processor ll
Job Description Summary* As a Client Coordinator II working for Taylor Morrison you will manage and process through underwriting approval and into closing a pipeline of mortgage loan applications. Client Coordinators should be highly skilled in all automated underwriting systems, Desktop Originator, Loan Prospector and each investor’s automated systems. The Client Coordinator is expected to have a comprehensive knowledge of underwriting and qualifying guidelines of all FNMA & FHLMC loans. As a Client Coordinator you are expected to follow all company policies and procedures as outlined by the company. All Client Coordinators must be customer service oriented, communicating proficiently with borrowers, title agents, builders, real estate agents and co-team members especially Loan Consultants and Closers.
We trust that as a Client Coordinator II you will: (responsibilities)
- Responsible for loan submissions to underwriting
- Finalizes Commitment Letters
- Review credit reports, income and assets
- Ensures funds are an acceptable source of funds
- Be proficient with the staples of processing:
- familiar with and aware of the required application disclosures
- able to review a credit report and aware of the areas that would be in question
- ability to determine/calculate the borrower’s income
- recognize when source of funds is required and acceptable source of funds documentation
- PMI coverage requirements
- understands general appraisal report requirements
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0004023