Mortgage Loan Processor II
Job Description SummaryAs a Mortgage Loan Processor ll (Client Coordinator II) working for Taylor Morrison you will manage and process through underwriting approval and into closing a pipeline of mortgage loan applications. Client Coordinators should be highly skilled in all automated underwriting systems, Desktop Originator, Loan Prospector and each investor’s automated systems. The Client Coordinator is expected to have a comprehensive knowledge of underwriting and qualifying guidelines of all FNMA & FHLMC loans. As a Client Coordinator you are expected to follow all company policies and procedures as outlined by the company. All Client Coordinators must be customer service oriented, communicating proficiently with borrowers, title agents, builders, real estate agents and co-team members especially Loan Consultants and Closers.
We trust that as a Client Coordinator II you will: (responsibilities)
- Responsible for loan submissions to underwriting
- Finalizes Commitment Letters
- Review credit reports, income and assets
- Ensures funds are an acceptable source of funds
- Be proficient with the staples of processing:
- familiar with and aware of the required application disclosures
- able to review a credit report and aware of the areas that would be in question
- ability to determine/calculate the borrower’s income
- recognize when source of funds is required and acceptable source of funds documentation
- PMI coverage requirements
- understands general appraisal report requirements
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Customer Focused
- High Energy Level
- Associate's degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two (2) year college or technical school; or minimum one (1) year related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Processing experience of conventional loans and some government loans preferred
- Preferable to be a notary public in state located
- Must be of high integrity, technical competence and high moral character
- Strong communications skills - written, verbal, and listening
- Highly proficient level of computer skills in title production and closing software (e.g. SoftPro, Ramquest, ResWare) including spreadsheet, word processing, and PowerPoint
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0005127