Mortgage Compliance Analyst
Job Description SummaryThe Mortgage Compliance Analyst will provide key support, including auditing and assessments, for activities associated with the companies Mortgage Compliance Program to ensure compliance with federal, state, and agency requirements. This role will be expected to promote a culture of compliance at all times.
- Assisting in preparation for agency, investor and state exams, and CFPB origination requirements
- Maintain policies and procedures to support the Compliance Program
- Performing assessments and targeted reviews to document gaps, and track remediation plans
- Research of regulatory developments, and changes relevant to compliance and all lines of business
- Performing transactional testing of required quarterly analysis for Fair Lending
- Gather, investigate and review additional information and conduct research and/or testing as necessary, including targeted reviews. Ensure assigned audits are performed in a timely manner in accordance with established procedures and agency, federal and state guidelines.
- Additional duties as assigned
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003025