Job Description SummaryAs a Marketing Associate working for Taylor Morrison you will assist in coordination and execution of all divisional marketing activities in an efficient and effective manner by providing analytical, organizational and coordination support.
We trust that as a Marketing Associate you will: (responsibilities)
- Assist Marketing Manager with any and all tasks as assigned to provide support to implement all marketing programs
- Responsible for maintaining various departmental reports
- Administer collateral as needed and maintain all collateral supplies including but not limited to, sales center displays, floor plans and site maps
- Assist Sales Associates with marketing requests, troubleshooting and coordinate the setup of new sales offices
- Provide various administrative supports to Marketing Manager on a daily basis including coding and processing of invoices, scheduling of meetings/rooms, ordering of supplies, printing, etc
- Assist with the production, planning and staffing of special projects and events, Grand Openings, etc
- Responsible for ordering, coordinating, and installation of model exterior signage, entrance signage, and off-site signage
- Provide required information to the Marketing Manager for development of marketing programs, collateral, etc
- Schedule, gather, organize and maintain visual assets in the media library (photography, art, virtual tours, etc)
- Assist Marketing Manager with coordination of all web, online and social initiatives
- Update and manage all web site information with all site sources including, but not limited to, floor plans, interactive slide shows, maps, pricing, community information, directions, inventory, and other data
- Coordinate Emails/E-blasts and work with Marketing Manager to track success of programs
- Liaison to advertising and public relations agencies as assigned
- Update and manage all web site information with all site sources including, but not limited to, floor plans, interactive slide shows, neighborhood layouts, home and option pricing, community information, directions, inventory, etc. as well as coordinate monthly web audits
- Assist in the management of MLS listings and website updates
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Critical Thinking
- Detail Oriented
- Sense of Urgency
- 1-2 years of marketing or related experience
- You are proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications as well as have savvy computer skills
- You are a strong in communication skills both oral and written as well as strong in organization skills
- You are customer service oriented and believe customer is number one priority
- You understand the need to be flexible and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003934