Job Description SummaryPrimary objectives of this position are: Be a key member of the Sales and Marketing team reporting to the Marketing Manager. Assist in planning and execution of all divisional marketing activities in an efficient and effective manner by providing analytical, organizational, executional and coordination support.
- Assist Marketing Manager with any and all tasks as assigned to provide support to implement all marketing programs.
- Perform or delegate any duties as assigned by Marketing Manager and VP of Sales and Marketing.
- Responsible for maintaining various departmental reports.
- Administer marketing materials and collateral as needed and maintain all collateral supplies including but not limited to, sales center displays, floor plans and site maps.
- Assist Sales Associates with marketing requests, troubleshooting and assist in the setup of new sales offices.
- Provide support to Marketing Manager and VP of Sales & Marketing daily, including but not limited to budgeting, processing invoices, scheduling meetings, etc.
- Assist with the production, planning and staffing of special projects and events.
- Maintain high level of internal and external customer service and support.
- Responsible for ordering, coordinating, and installation of model exterior signage, entrance signage, and off-site signage.
- Provide required information to the Marketing Manager for development of marketing programs, collateral, etc.
- Schedule, gather, organize and maintain visual assets in the media library (photography, art, virtual tours, etc.)
- Assist Marketing Manager with coordination of all web, online and social initiatives, including management of Emails/Eblasts and work with Marketing Manager to track success of programs. - Liaison to advertising and public relations agencies as assigned.
- Present manager with regular traffic, web analytic and other reports as requested.
- Maintain and organize project files, budgets, spreadsheets and other project resources as required.
- Assist with any other marketing, sales projects and other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or other related field or a minimum 5 years of marketing experience.
- A minimum of two years direct marketing/advertising experience in homebuilding and/or community development preferred.
-Detail Orientation is a must as well as strong critical thinking and creative problem solving skills.
- Should be personable and highly motivated with excellent customer service skills.
- Must have strong oral and written communications skills.
- Must have strong organization skills and ability to prioritize.
- Must be Proficient in MS Word, Excel, and PowerPoint.
- Ability to work both independently and collaboratively in a team environment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks simultaneously while maintaining a sense of urgency.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0002900