Job Description SummaryAs a Loan Consultant you will assist customers, originate loans, and review files while being a liaison between the builder divisions, sales team, and closing department.
We trust that as a Loan Consultant you will: (responsibilities)
- Assist customers in the selection of loan product and securing loan approval
- Originate loans to company policies, procedures, and HUD/FNMA/FHLMC/VA guidelines
- Review files for compliance and quality
- Prepare and distributes all Federal and State disclosures for product selected
- Respond to all customer inquiries to ensure exceptional customer service
- Maintain strong business relationships with division employees
- Attend builder backlog meetings and provide loan status information
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Business Process Oriented
- Customer Focus
- Ethics & Integrity
- Problem Solving
- 2+ years of mortgage lending experience in current lending environment
- Maintain a current Residential Mortgage Loan Originator state license
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- Applicants must have knowledge of FNMA/FHLMC and FHA/VA/USDA guidelines
- Oral and written communication skills with the ability to multi-task, meet deadlines and conduct business in a professional manner required
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0005048