Job Description SummaryWe are searching for the right candidate to join our team as a Loan Consultant for our Atlanta division.
The responsibilities of the Loan Consultant are as follows but not limited to:
- Required to maintain a current Residential Mortgage Loan Originator state license
- Originate loans in accordance to company policies and procedures and in accordance with HUD/FNMA/FHLMC/VA guidelines
- Work within product offerings and consult buyers on the best product and program to fit their specific needs
- Employee will abide by goals set by company in regards to Capture and Customer Satisfaction
- Counsel and pre-qualify prospects and customers
- Contact all new purchasers within 24 hours of knowledge of home purchase and abide by the application timeframe requirements of the Purchase Agreement/Finance Addendum
- Set proper expectations with client and division regarding mortgage process, timeframes and status of loan application/closing
- Employee is responsible to evaluate the initial loan application to assure supporting documents supplied by borrower meet the program guidelines for loan approval
- Employee must assure accuracy in all areas of compliance
- Responsible to review HUD-1 Closing Statement. If errors are found in revenue or fees they must be addressed immediately with Closing Manager and re-disclosed to buyer if required
- Assist the Post-Closing Department, when requested, to clear any errors & omissions on closed loans in a timely manner
- Provide outstanding customer service to both internal and external customers
- Develop and maintain strong business relationships with division employees and Sales Associates
- Promote company when attending company/employee events
- Employee recognizes Realtor cooperation is a significant part of the builder environment. The Realtor is treated as equally as the builder partnership.
- Attend builder backlog meetings and provide thorough loan pipeline status information
- Attend builder Sales meetings and provide training on the mortgage industry and how to utilize finance as a selling tool
- Employee acknowledges they are responsible to invest in their own industry knowledge and keep abreast of product/investor guidelines and market conditions
- Employee is responsible to maintain all required reports and rate lock information in line with company Best Practices
- Company will monitor goals set forth no less than quarterly and employee agrees to abide by these goals. Company will adjust goals as deemed necessary.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0002981