Land Project Specialist
Job Description SummaryWe are searching for the right candidate to join our team as a Land Project Specialist for our Phoenix Division office.
Primary objectives of this position are:
- To provide contract administration and project coordination to the Land Department; and
- To work with Land Department team to assist with timely delivery of projects by creating and administering contracts, creating bid spreads, creating and updating project schedules, creating public reports, managing HOA turnover efforts, managing dry utility coordination and accounts, and managing mail delivery requirements for each community.
- Create land contracts and manage contract files
- Assist in bid process and prepare bid spreads
- Manage dry utility coordination and create accounts; oversee dry utility accounts turnover to HOA once project has been accepted
- Manage mail delivery requirements for each community, working with the postmaster to ensure successful mail delivery for our customers
- Perform unit quantity take-offs of engineering and landscape plans to assist in budget preparation process
- Create and update project schedules in conjunction with field manager and land manager
- Create public reports and plan review submittals to municipalities
- Prepare and monitor status of dust control permits - both land and vertical projects
- Track vendor insurance status - set up vendor account on EBIX website
- ADWR Groundwater Irrigation Rights - Extinguishments and Annual Reports
- Respond to preliminary lien inquiries
- Manage HOA turnover process
- Process construction permits
- Other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Accounting, Planning, Civil Engineering or Construction Management preferred
- Minimum of 4+ years work-related experience required
- Scheduling and dry utility coordination required
- Experience with contract writing and execution preferred
- Strong written and verbal communication skills required
- Strong time management and prioritization skills required
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office with emphasis on Outlook, Excel, Project and Word
- Ability to multi-task and problem solve day-to-day office activities
- Experience in professional environment dealing with various levels of management and external contacts is required
- Action and results oriented and self-starter a must
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0005150