Job Description Summary
- Assist Division Controller with monthly analysis and internal reporting of Division financial statements and ensure compliance with company accounting policies and procedures, in accordance with internal reporting requirements
- Performs reconciliations, journal entries, analysis, and reporting related to assigned entities
- Work with land development to maintain and enter budgets
- Assist with internal and external auditors as needed
- Assist Division Controller in preparation and review of annual budget and quarterly forecast updates
- Assist with implementation and field coordination of financial processes and policy
- Ad-Hoc duties and special projects as assigned by Division Controller and/or VP Finance
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or Finance preferred
- 3+ years of experience in Finance/Accounting required
- Experience in the homebuilding, land development and/or construction industry preferred
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and meet deadlines under time pressure
- Experience with finance and accounting systems and software
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0002852