IT Business Intelligence/Application Developer III
Job Description SummaryIT Business Intelligence / Application
As a Business Intelligence / Application Developer III working for Taylor Morrison you will design and build world-class reporting solutions that meet evolving requirements and improve our Business Intelligence/Data Warehousing and Business Application environment. You will be working with a supportive and fast-paced team in a great corporate culture and will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge while enjoying excellent pay and benefits.
We trust that as the Business Applications Developer III you will: (responsibilities)
- Develop solutions within the Business Intelligence / Data Warehouse platform to support critical business functions that meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Communicate with project managers, business analysts, our quality assurance team, junior developers, and product owners to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet business goals successfully
- Interact directly with managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including design and technical specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Business Application, Data Lake, BI/DW instances and enterprise class data visualization tools like PowerBI
- Collaborate with our administrators to provide support of our environment, especially related to code deployment and maintenance, performance and scale.
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, sales and operations to ensure the BI/DW environment supports internal needs relating to functionality, dash boarding, reporting, availability and performance
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
- Minimum work experience: six years of software development and four years of SQL Server Database development experience
- Self-motivated and creative
- Proficient with T-SQL, Extensive MSSQL experience. Administration, development, tuning, complex business logic, debugging/troubleshooting
- SSIS (SQL Server Integration Services) SSAS (SQL Server Analysis Services), SSRS (SQL Server Reporting Services), and DAX/MDX and PowerBI
- You will be working with a custom Enterprise Class Business Intelligence Dimensional Model and ETL Code Generation Framework.
- SQL Server Certifications, Azure experience
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent experience
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher-level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0004593