Job Description Summary
Community Care Responsibilities
- Supervise all interaction with customers and all on-site and offsite management companies, association managers, activities directors, gate attendants, arc boards, vendors, and supplier personnel.
- Respond to all customer complaints and coordinate with Taylor Morrison customer service department to resolve outstanding concerns.
- Manage the creation and supervision of community structures including master and sub-homeowner associations, maintenance free designations, community development districts and condominium and common associations.
- Assist with the operation of Community Development Districts and act as a liaison and board member.
- Supervise and develop the processes that will improve consistent communication flow to our customers and management companies including but not limited to community news letters, event calendars and web-sites.
Homeowner and Condominium Management
- Meeting facilitator and speaker for all association meetings including quarterly meetings, budget meetings, committee meetings, public presentation meetings, annual meetings, and turnover.
- Schedule physical reviews of all properties with the management companies to ensure the appearance of the grounds and communities are maintained properly.
- Manage the preparation, establishment and operation of Homeowner, condominium and commercial associations and act as a liaison and board member.
- Supervise the establishment and execution of association guidelines and agreements.
- Supervise management companies to ensure focus is kept on trouble shooting in areas such as rental properties, for sale signs, poor lawn maintenance, fining committees for deed restriction compliance, and past due assessment collection.
- Insure proper maintenance, housekeeping and service standards are being executed by management companies including golf courses, restaurants, pools, and club/fitness facilities.
- Insure proper staff training, supervision and follow through is being executed by management companies.
- Supervise management companies with all staff evaluations and development programs.
- Supervise facilities access and security protocol for residents and homebuilding sales agents.
- Supervise community customer program and facilities surveys.
- Assist with facility remodel and/or expansion.
Homebuilding and Sales Coordination
- Coordination with appropriate homebuilding, land, customer service, sales, and administration on community needs or requests.
Community Management Cost Control
- Responsible for maintaining all necessary community management schedules to ensure timely service in collaboration with the land team.
- Responsible for providing direction to land department and management companies in developing and managing community budgets.
Financial Analysis & Review
- Monthly analysis and review of community homeowner associations and CDD financial statements.
- Provide recommendations to senior management with regards to improving financial conditions.
- Coordinate with Land and Finance department on development proforma’s and forecasts.
- Coordinate with Acquisition Department on due diligence reports for potential acquisitions.
- Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business or other related field and/or 3-5 years’ experience in similar management-level position.
- Computer literacy.
- Strong relationship skills.
- Strong self-organization skills.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003243