Front Desk Administrator
Job Description SummaryResponsible for handling front office reception and administration duties, including greeting guests, answering phones, handling company inquiries, and sorting and distributing mail, and schedule meetings and travel for executives. Serves visitors by greeting, welcoming, and directing them appropriately; notifies company personnel of visitor arrival.
* Welcomes visitors by greeting them, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
* Answer all phones and route calls accordingly
* Maintain employee and department directories
* Maintains safe and clean reception area by complying with procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Collect and distribute daily mail and UPS/Fed Ex packages (incoming and outgoing)
* All mail brought to front desk is weighed/postmarked for mail pick up
* Prepare UPS labels as needed
* Schedule meetings and conference rooms/huddle rooms.
* General support and coordination of company events
* Arrange appointments, update appointment calendars and corporate calendar
* Assist with preparation of expense reports and corporate credit card reconciliation.
* Maintain an adequate inventory of office supplies
* Coordinate the repair and maintenance of office equipment
* Assist the Executive Management team as requested
Skills/Qualifications:Telephone Skills, Verbal Communication, Microsoft Office Skills, Listening, Professionalism, Customer Focus, Organization, Informing Others, Handles Pressure, Phone Skills, Supply Management
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003156