Job Description SummaryWe are searching for the right candidate to join our team as a Financial Planning and Analysis Manager for our Corporate Office located in Scottsdale.
Primary qualities of this position are:
The role of Financial Planning and Analysis Manager is an analytical professional with a strong background in finance and accounting. The ability to work independently, but under the direction of the Director of FP&A, while managing multiple tasks, in a fast paced dynamic environment and possess a thorough knowledge of financial forecasting and modeling is required. This position frequently works with team members who are decentralized from the Headquarters and must communicate efficiently and effectively in this structure.
* Manage company’s quarterly forecast process and consolidation.
* Support CFO in preparation of Board Meeting materials.
* Maintain 5 year financial forecast model.
* Develop other financial models that support strategic initiatives and help review critical financial decisions.
* Extract data from multiple sources from different tools and synthesize into manageable evaluation components.
* Develop and maintain relationships with stakeholders while managing expectations.
* Challenge current processes or methods of analysis to improve accuracy and efficiency.
* Responsible for other ad-hoc analysis as requested.
* Bachelors Degree in Accounting or Finance
* Minimum 10 years experience in financial planning and analysis
* Advanced PC application skills (Excel, Word, PowerPoint, and Access)
* Ability to identify and quantify business trends and present solutions
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills and an ability to explain complex topics to diverse stakeholders
* Strong interpersonal and customer service skills with the ability to work with all levels of an organization
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0005171