Digital Marketing Specialist
Job Description SummaryThe Digital Marketing Coordinator you will maximize online and website tools for effective online prospect experience and ensure that all leads received are given every opportunity to become a new home sale. This is an internet and data-driven marketing position playing a key role in the coordination and execution of our website, social and online strategies. The Digital Marketing Coordinator, under the direction of the Marketing Manager, coordinates and executes on all digital marketing initiatives and with the digital marketing agency.
We trust that as a Digital Marketing Coordinator you will: (responsibilities)
- Daily execution of all aspects of the Digital Marketing functions including online advertising, eblast creation and deployment, social media, website maintenance including content, photography and other assets, as well as interaction with outside agencies
- Allocate and track monthly budgets and provide spend pacing information, as appropriate
- Develop effective online ad and eblast copy development
- Test ad copy, landing pages and other critical campaign elements
- Create weekly, monthly and ad hoc performance reports
- Competently communicate project status to Manager and respond promptly to requests
- Maintain divisional and community websites via the CMS system, including all content updates, the development of new community sites, posting of photography, links, etc
- Maintain and audit all third party aggregator websites as well
- Maintain monthly, quarterly and annual calendars for digital programs including eblasts for all communities and the division
- Review monthly website audits and complete website edits as needed
- Coordinate Emails/Eblasts and work with Marketing Manager to track success of programs
- Assist with the planning, coordination and staff offsite events, realtor expos, Grand Openings, etc
- Present Manager with regular traffic, web analytic and other reports
- Maintain and organize project files, budgets, spreadsheets and other project resources as required
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Ethics & Integrity
- Customer Focus
- Detail Oriented
About you: (requirements)
- 2+ years of experience required
* Familiarity with HTML and creation, deployment and measurement of eblast campaigns preferred
* High School graduate or equivalent, Bachelor's degree in marketing or business preferred
* Ability to prioritize tasks and manage deadlines in a very fast-paced environment
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003254