Digital and Internet Marketing Supervisor
Job Description Summary
Primary objectives of this position are:
- To coordinate all divisional marketing activities in an effective and efficient manner
- To support the VP of Sales and Marketing
- Act as the liaison to advertising and public relations agencies
- Assist in the development and implementation of effective marketing and advertising programs and materials
- Coordinate all collateral, direct mail, follow-up materials, signage and sales center displays
- Handle the collection, analysis, reporting and utilization of all market data
- Coordinate realtor events, special events, and public relations activities
- Assist in the development of and adherence to marketing budgets
- Assist sales associates with trouble-shooting
- Analyzing and reporting on market conditions
- Maintaining merchandise in sales models
- Managing marketing associates who will assist in the above responsibilities
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Business or other related field AND a minimum of 2 years direct marketing/advertising experience in a similar position.
- GA Real Estate license preferred
- Experience with a production homebuilder is preferred
- Must be detail oriented
- Must be a team player with a strong sense of urgency
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient computer skills including Microsoft Office
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet deadlines
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0002905