Customer Service Rep 2
Job Description SummaryWe are searching for the right candidate to join our team as the Customer Service Representative I for our Phoenix Division Construction Team.
- Primary objectives of this position are:
* Become proficient in data entry into the Newstar Warranty System.
* Conduct Taylor Morrison procedures for home reviews.
* Demonstrate the highest level of knowledge and customer satisfaction as the primary contact for our customers when they have warranty issues.
* Acquire an understanding of the Taylor Morrison Warranty Program and Homeowner Maintenance requirements.
* Provide a high level of service to our customers and service representatives using guidelines established in Taylor Morrison’s One-year Warranty Program.
* Utilize Build-Pro to assist with information retrieval.
* Input and dissemination of warranty tickets and home reviews into Newstar; distribute to appropriate personnel for completion.
* Manage all escalated customer calls to include documentation, follow-up, and work to assure closure on every claim.
* Administer Taylor Morrison’s Structural Warranty Program to include claim analysis, follow-up, and work to assure closure on every claim.
* Provide weekly tracking of all outstanding warranty work orders to the field and update as required.
* Complete customer service requests timely and accurately.
* Miscellaneous duties as required.
* Ability to multi-task and remain focused
* High School Graduate and have a minimum of 3 years of current or recent experience in a customer service related position. Some knowledge of residential construction helpful
* Excellent communication skills and ability to ensure customer satisfaction
* Computer skills and ability to adapt to company systems.
* Possess time management skills
* Must be highly organized and detail oriented
* Problem solving ability
* Professional appearance
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003036