Customer Service Manager
Job Description SummaryWe are currently searching for the right candidate to join our team as a Customer Service Manager for our Bay Area Division. In this role, you will be working closely with customers in order to provide them with a positive and efficient home buying experience.
* To provide managerial leadership of all warranty activities on a division wide basis.
* To hire, train and lead the warranty staff.
* To work collaboratively with all functional peers
* To ensure that the highest quality service is delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
* To ensure department works and operates within budgetary requirements.
* To create high referrals through superior customer satisfaction.
* To ensure the quality of homes meet Taylor Morrison's standard.
* Warranty Service
* Quality Control
* Ensure that all warranty service positions are staffed with individuals that are competent in technical abilities, cost control practices, administrative skills and customer service skills.
* Create and adhere to warranty budgets.
* Continuously evaluate subcontractors and building products for quality standards.
* Provide continuous communication with the Division President on major issues and potential problems and suggest resolutions.
* Reinforce and adhere to Taylor Morrison's safety policy.
* Ensure that all departments are trained and are knowledgeable on the warranty program.
* Cultivate and encourage habitual relationships between customer service, construction and sales.
* Train CSR on how to effectively use Trade Partner Scopes of Work.
* Maintains and provides training on Quality Control Inspections, New Home Demonstrations and Service Reviews process.
* Provide direction and guidance for the department and its employees.
* Provide continuous feedback to the department.
* Bachelor’s degree in Construction, Business or other related field or have 1-3 years’ experience in a similar position with a high-volume homebuilder.
* Four years direct experience in progressively responsible positions with a production homebuilder.
* Excellent communication skills.
* Strong interpersonal skills.
??Strong organizational skills.
* Strong planning and problem-solving skills.
* Strong computer skills.
* Strong mechanical aptitude.
* Proven leadership.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003187-1