Contracts and Closings Associate
Job Description SummaryWe are currently searching for the right candidate to join our team as a Contracts & Closings Associate for our Atlanta division.
- Primary Responsibilities:
- Prepare for closings and offset potential delays by maintaining ongoing communications with Lenders, Title Co’s, Builders and Sales Associates.
- Maintain lender relationship for error-free closings
- Work with Title Company, Surveyors and Builders
- Maintain ongoing communications with Builders throughout building process
- Audit contracts for completeness and accuracy
- Process all paperwork for contracts, change orders, lender letters, earnest money and color selections
- Coordinate closing packages to Title Co.; ensure paperwork completeness (do not attend closings)
- Review HUD-1 for accuracy to file
- Input contract and option information into computer system
- Maintain pending sales report and monitor key areas of company concern
- Distribute signed/approved contract packages to appropriate departments
- Work with Sales Manager and Sales Associates to improve contract quality and monitor any corrections needed
- 3+ years recent experience working with Contracts and Closings or Mortgage Banking (processing, closing, loan offer) required
- Proficient in Excel and Microsoft Word required
- Excellent customer service skills
- Strong oral and written communications skills
- Ability to work under pressure to meet deadlines
- Ability to multi-task
- Candidate should be personable and motivated
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003091