Job Description SummaryAs a Constriction Coordinator working for Taylor Morrison you will be supporting our Construction & Warranty Team. This role is the glue that keeps it all together acting as liaison between departments with internal and external customers.
We trust that as a Construction Coordinator you will: (responsibilities)
- Provide basic administrative support to the Vice President of Construction and team
- Process start packages
- Provide basic administration of new warranty service software system
- Process Permits and weekly starts
- Update and report generation of the Builder MT scheduling system
- Provide maintenance and distribution of the starts tracking spreadsheet
- Coordinate the weekly starts meeting
- Provide consolidated report and tracking of the final walk through lists
- Track the safety program and organize meetings
- Assist in the administration and analysis of Field Authorizations, and the Administration of the monthly superintendent bonus program
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Problem Solving
- Sense of Urgency
- Minimum High School Diploma or equivalent required
- Must have ability to multitask with attention to detail
- Ability to work independently in a team environment
- Must have excellent overall computer skills, including proficiency in Microsoft Office products
- Must be highly proficient in Excel (testing required)
- Excellent time management skills
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, Publisher
- Previous experience with a Home Builder, Contractor or Construction Supplier a plus
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0004603