Community Sales Associate
Job Description SummaryAs a Community Sales Associate working for Taylor Morrison you will be working in one of our state-of-the-art models greeting and registering future homeowners, answering phones, and supporting our Community Sales Managers. You have an exciting opportunity to help a person’s dream of owning a TM home come true.
We trust that as a Community Sales Associate you will: (responsibilities)
- Manage and take ownership of all leads generated through: incoming calls, walk-ins, and new community openings, etc
- Professionally speak with prospects as the primary point of contact from sale to close while achieving total customer satisfaction
- Respond freaky fast to inquiries
- Gather and enter prospect information into our CRM database so we can convert them into a Taylor Morrison Homeowner
- Meet or exceed monthly sales and closing goals
- Work with all departments to ensure accurate and timely information is passed along to customers
- Write accurate and timely sales agreements with prescribed parameters
- Maintain models pristine image at all times
- Ensure collateral is up to date and available for hand out to prospects
- You are willing to perform other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Customer Focus
- Ethics & Integrity
- Active Real Estate License (where applicable by state)
- You are proficient in all Microsoft Office Applications as well as have savvy computer skills
- You are very organized and good at documentation
- You are customer service oriented and believe customer is number one priority
- You understand the need to be flexible and prioritize tasks in order to meet deadlines
- You have the desire to become a Community Sales Manager
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Meet with prospects to show and sell in a Taylor Morrison community the prospects a real estate property which could be a developed lot, a home under construction, a model home, or a completed home
- Tour with and demonstrate to prospects model homes and home sites within the Taylor Morrison community, visiting non-Taylor Morrison real estate sales agents and brokers in their offices or elsewhere, perform inspection of competing neighborhoods and communities, tour the Taylor Morrison community to ensure that it is attractive to prospective customers, and meet with construction personnel to ensure customer satisfaction throughout the sale and construction of the new home
- Work out of a temporary sales facility that is typically a garage in a model home (or could be a trailer in the Taylor Morrison community) that is transformed into a temporary sales office that serves as a place to meet prospects.
- Take the prospect out to the various home sites within the Taylor Morrison community. Leave the model home sales office (or trailer) for a minimum two hours a day, two times a week to engage in selling or sales-related activities
- Perform a variety of marketing efforts in conjunction with accomplishing a sale such as completing paperwork, prospecting customers, creating customer contact lists, developing promotional materials, following up with customers, scheduling appointments, and calling non-Taylor Morrison real estate sales agents and brokers to generate interest in Taylor Morrison homes
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0004276