Community Sales Associate
Job Description SummaryWe are searching for the right candidate to join our team as a Community Sales Associate for our Phoenix, Arizona Division
- Greeting, qualifying/demonstrating and closing new home prospects
- Promotion of the neighborhood to the realtor community for new home sales
- Facilitating teamwork between salesperson and builder to the benefit of the customer in communication, service, and confidence
- Educating and communicating correct expectations regarding Taylor Morrison's home building process to the customer and making this process work for the customer for maximum customer satisfaction
- Researching, knowing, and communicating what the competition is doing to strategically manage community results
- Become proficient at effectively using the Taylor Morrison CRM system (Workday) to effectively follow up with customers, prospects and realtor community
- Preparing and presenting sales contracts and ensuring all required paperwork is executed properly
- Negotiating sales contracts within the parameters established by sales management
- Setting proper customer expectations regarding the process of purchasing and/or constructing a Taylor Morrison home
- Meeting company deadlines for moving customers through the architectural review (if applicable) and the design selections process and updating required tracking reports
- Facilitating communications between customers and lenders to ensure on time closings
- Assisting customers with architectural re-draws (if applicable)
- Managing the model, community and showcase home presentation at the highest quality
- Actively participating in required company meetings and sales training opportunities
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003096-1