Community Sales Assistant
Job Description Summary
We are searching for the right candidate to join our team as a Sales Assistant for our division in Frisco, TX.
Primary objectives of this position are: Responsible for answering telephone, greet and register all prospects, and direct all other walk-in traffic at our community Sales Office with an attitude that reflects a positive public image.
- Welcome and register all prospects, provide information as needed, and introduce to sales associates. Enter notes into CRM from discovery process.
- Answer the telephone efficiently while projecting a positive attitude. Ensure all messages are complete and delivered as necessary.
- Welcome and direct all other traffic including visitors and subcontractors. Walk all prospects to model front door, show inventory, amenities as needed.
- Prepare miscellaneous correspondence for sales associates. i.e. brochure packges.
- Ensure welcome center/model is neat and presentable at all times
- Monitor inventory of collateral material and office/model supplies on a weekly basis.
- Assist sales and marketing team members with various projects as needed.
- Perform other duties as needed and/or assigned- i.e. shopping competition, realtor flyer drops, assisting in events
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0002995-2