Collateral Specialist MFDV
Job Description SummaryThe Collateral Specialist I is responsible for updating loan origination system to reflect investor suspense items on loans, generating and distributing reports, assisting Collateral Specialist II with daily shipments of closed loan packages from our title agents (logging them in, preparing the collateral packages and shipping them to the appropriate warehouse bank).
The goals of this position are to retrieve and distribute reports, monitor investor websites for suspense conditions/updates, assist Collateral Specialist II with logging in daily incoming closed loan files and preparing collateral packages for shipment the day of receipt.
Responsibilities duties include but are not limited to:
* Generate and distribute reports
* Log incoming closed loan packages daily
* Prepare UPS Label for overnight shipment to the appropriate warehouse bank
* Scan the Collateral Package with a copy of the UPS Label
The Collateral Specialist I must be able to handle high volume during peak times of the month and be available for overtime when necessary to meet deadlines. This position reports to the AVP, Post Closing Fulfillment.
* Stellar organization skills
* Excellent work ethic, high productivity and acute attention to detail
* Strong written and verbal communication, follow up skills and a strong sense of accountability
* Ability to multi-task and quickly adapt to changing work assignments
* Must possess a short learning curve related to integration of new skills and tasks
* Intermediate knowledge of MS Word and MS Excel
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003270