Business Applications Analyst II (Salesforce)
Job Description SummaryAre you an experienced Salesforce integrations developer who is always looking for new ways to solve problems, meet challenges and improve software capability and functionality? If so, we want you to join our team and contribute your expertise to design and build world-class applications to meet evolving requirements and improve our internal and client-facing Salesforce environment. You will be working in a supportive and fast-paced team with some of the top experts in the Salesforce development industry and will enjoy numerous opportunities to increase your professional knowledge and acquire prestigious certifications. Bring your passion for elegant coding and customized design to our company and enjoy excellent pay and benefits, a generous vacation package and unique advancement opportunities.
We trust that as an IT Business Applications Analyst II you will: (responsibilities)
- Develop customized solutions within the Salesforce platform to support critical business functions and meet project objectives, client requirements and company goals
- Manage daily support and maintenance of internal Salesforce instance, and conduct long-term improvement operations to ensure compatibility with evolving mission requirements
- Communicate with project managers, clients and other developers to design cohesive project strategies and ensure effective collaboration throughout all phases of development, testing and deployment
- Maintain a flexible and proactive work environment to facilitate a quick response to changing project requirements and customer objectives, and innovate ways to meet mission goals successfully
- Interact directly with clients, managers and end users as necessary to analyze project objectives and capability requirements, including specifications for user interfaces, customized applications and interactions with internal Salesforce instances
- Provide system administration support of internal and customer-facing Salesforce environment, especially related to customized applications, user permissions, security settings, custom objects and workflow
- Collaborate with various internal departments, including marketing, product development and operations, to ensure Salesforce environment supports internal needs relating to functionality and performance
- Other duties as assigned
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Attention to Detail
- Critical Thinking
- Team Player
About you: (requirements)
Minimum work experience: four years of software development and two years of Salesforce application development
- Self-motivated and creative
- REST and SOAP API including custom API solutions without out-of-the-box connectors
- Familiarity with SF governor limits with regards to large datasets and APEX scheduled & batched classes
- Hands on experience or exposure to CPQ and Docusign or Docusign for CPQ
- Deep understanding and conceptual knowledge of SOA (Service Oriented Architecture)
- Salesforce Developer Certification
- MuleSoft Certification
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science
Apex is a proprietary language developed by Salesforce.com. It is a strongly typed, object-oriented programming language that allows developers to execute flow and transaction control statements on the Force.com platform server in conjunction with calls to the Force.com API.
FLSA Status: Exempt
Will have responsibilities such as:
- Office or non-manual work, which is directly related to management or general business operations
- Act as a primary component of which involves the exercise of independent judgment and discretion about matters of significance
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0004953