Area Sales Manager
Job Description SummaryWe are searching for the right candidate to join our team as an Area Sales Manager for our Austin division.
Primary objectives of this position are:
· To recruit, train and develop sales team members
· To manage sales of assigned communities and achieve assigned communities’ sales goals
· To support Sales Associates in achieving sales objectives in a manner that is consistent with good business practices and that adheres to company policies, procedures and core values
· Travel to assigned communities within region weekly (occasional weekend work)
· Develop, monitor and maintain sales plans for each assigned community, with VP Sales & Marketing
· Train and coach sales associates in basic selling skills on a continuing basis
· Recruit, motivate and evaluate Sales Staff
· Assist sales team members in achieving sales objectives for each community
· Prepare sales center staffing schedules
· Gather and analyze competitive data for market analysis, with VP Sales and Marketing
· Review and analyze mystery shops of Sales team
· Insure current and accurate sales materials are in each community
· Monitor follow-up of Sales team
· Train Sales team on current computer system
· Participate in weekly sales meetings
· Understand how Sales affects, as is affected by, other Departments through consistent interaction with those departments
· Maintain and manage customer backlog
· Interface with customers when necessary
· Engage problem solving skills when necessary
·Associate degree in Business or related field or at least five years of on-site sales experience (preferably with a production builder)
·Excellent communication skills (verbal and written)
·Good organizational habits
·Possesses leadership qualities
·Prior management experience is preferred but not required
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0003233