Application Support Analyst
Job Description SummaryApplication Support Analyst I
The Application Support Analyst will join our talented team at Taylor Morrison Home Funding in Maitland, FL. You will be responsible for supporting and maintaining all business software platforms related to Mortgage and Title Operations. Strong communication and customer service skills will be required to provide daily technical application support and training for all employees.
We trust that as an Application Support Analyst you will: (responsibilities)
- Maintains, analyzes, troubleshoots, all software platforms that support Financial Services (Title & Mortgage) stakeholders
- Conducts and coordinates training on the proper use of business applications for stakeholders throughout the organization
- Responsible for second-level escalation of application support issues and coordinating with systems administrators regarding deployment accuracy.
- Manages assigned support ticket queues and prioritization of project work with adherence to established service levels.
- Establishes connectivity, onboarding, permissions, and functional access to in-house applications as well as third party systems.
- Assists desktop personnel with hardware imaging, configuration, and employee moves as needed
- Keeps accurate records of current/known issues, deployment footprint, and configurations.
- Remains current with trends in mortgage and title technology and offers recommendations to enhance efficiency
What you will need: (competencies, behaviors & attributes)
- Strong communication and written skills
- Detailed oriented and highly analytical
- Ability to differentiate between business process and system-related issues
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables simultaneously
- Ability to work in a team environment and contribute to team success
Strong focus on business outcomes in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Occasional travel required (~10%)
About you: (requirements)
- Prior experience in mortgage or title operations required (Processing, Compliance, Closing, etc)
- Associate's Degree in Information Systems, Project Management or area of study related to Business (e.g. Finance, Construction, or Marketing) preferred.
Knowledge and use of all Microsoft Office products (Visio and MS Project a plus)
Technical writing experience a plus
FLSA Status: Non-Exempt
- This position is considered a non-exempt position for purposes of wage-hour law, which means that you will be required to keep a time record and will be eligible for overtime pay.
Successful job applicants will be able to perform these functions. Reasonable accommodations will be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Report to Division/Corporate Office/Community daily and adhere to schedule
- Ability to access, input, and retrieve information from a computer and/or electronic device
- Ability to have face to face conversations with customers, co-workers and higher level manager
- Ability to sit or stand for long periods of time and move around work environment as needed
- Ability to operate a motor vehicle if applicable
- Comply with company policies and procedure
- Must be able to able to remain in a stationary position up to 50% of the time
- The ability to frequently lift and/or move up to 10 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 25 pounds
*Taylor Morrison experience and/or successful completion of training program may override required education and/or experience requirement.
Job descriptions are not intended as, nor should be construed to be, exhaustive lists of all responsibilities, skills, efforts, or working conditions associated with a job. They are intended to be accurate reflections of those principal job duties and responsibilities essential for making fair pay decisions about the job.
Benefits of Working With Taylor Morrison
We are looking for dedicated professionals that share our values of putting the customer - and their needs - first. In addition to a great team atmosphere, career development and advancement opportunities, we offer full-time employees an extensive benefits package, to include:
- Competitive Compensation
- Health Care - Medical/Dental/Vision/Prescription Drug Coverage
- 401(k) with Company Matching Contributions
- Flexible Spending Accounts
- Disability Programs
- Employee & Dependent Life Insurance
- Vacation & Company Holidays
- Tuition Reimbursement
- Employee Home Purchase Rebate Program
- Home Mortgage Program
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
Welcome to the Taylor Morrison, Inc. Career Portal
In order to be the best in the industry, you have to surround yourself with the best people. At Taylor Morrison, Inc., we are committed to being the best North American homebuilder as measured by our employees, customers, shareholders, and business partners.
Headquartered in Scottsdale, Arizona, Taylor Morrison Home Corporation operates in the U.S. under the Taylor Morrison and Darling Homes brands. Taylor Morrison is a builder and developer of single-family detached and attached homes serving a wide array of customers including first-time, move-up, luxury, and active adult customers. Taylor Morrison divisions operate in Arizona, California, Colorado, Florida, Georgia, Illinois, North Carolina and Texas. Darling Homes serves move-up and luxury homebuyers in Texas. In addition, Taylor Morrison also offers home financing though Taylor Morrison Home Funding, providing professional and knowledgeable home mortgage options.
Taylor Morrison, Inc. is always looking for dedicated professionals who share our values. Please use our Career Portal to view current job openings and apply for positions online.
Thank you for considering a career with Taylor Morrison, Inc.!
For more information about Taylor Morrison please visit www.taylormorrison.com.
Job Status: Full Time
Job Reference #: R0004496